Bank BNI Jobs: Bina BNI Frontliner
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI offers fund deposit services and loan facilities to the corporate, small and medium segments. A number of products and services have been adapted to the needs of consumers, whether children, adolescence, adult, and even consumers in their retirement age. By the end of 2015, BNI had total assets of Rp508 trillion and a total of 26,875 employees. BNI operates a wide ranging service network throughout Indonesia, with 1,826 domestic outlets and 6 (six) overseas branches (Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, New York, and Seoul). Currently, BNI has 16,071 ATM’s, supported by the “ATM Bersama” network in cooperation with other banks in Indonesia. BNI also serves its customers through 71,000 EDC’s, as well as through Internet banking and SMS banking.
Internship Program BNI Kantor Wilayah Padang
Bina BNI Frontliner
Accelerate your work experience and networking with us to excel in competing in the world of work. BNI is the best place to contribute, learn and grow to be proud of the nation.
Are You We Are Looking For?
Male / Female, have attractive appearance with conditions:
- Minimum height for male 165 cm
- Minimum height for female 155 cm
- Maximum 25 years old on September 1st, 2020
Minimum High School (SMA) graduate up to Bachelor degree with conditions:
- For High School (SMA) graduate / equivalent: Minimum semester 5th and 6th report cards average score is 7.00
- For Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor degree: Minimum GPA 2.50
- Not married and willing to not marry during the internship program
- Physically and mentally fit and not color blind (please attach a Health Certificate from doctor)
- Never involved in drugs abuse or other law violations (please attach a Police Certificate (SKCK))
- Applicants are required to wear mask, glove, physical distancing and comply with the Health Protocol established by the government
- A short video about the applicant's personal
Required Documents (Additional)*
- Application letter
- Identity card (KTP)
- Transcript / Report cards
- Curriculum vitae
- 4x6 cm photograph
- Post card size photograph
- A short video (30 seconds) about the applicant's personal and reason to apply this vacancy
*For further information please contact the nearest BNI branch
- Padang: Jl. Ahmad Yani No. 18, Padang, Sumatera Barat
- Solok: Jl. KH. Ahmad Dahlan No. 99, Solok, Sumatera Barat
- Payakumbuh: Jl. Soekarno Hatta No. 86, Payakumbuh, Sumatera Barat
- Pekanbaru: Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No. 119, Pekanbaru, Riau
- Tembilahan: Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No. 78, Tembilahan, Riau
- Sungai Penuh: Jl. Ahmad Yani No. 16, Sungai Penuh, Jambi
- Batam: Jl. Imam Bonjol, No. 23, Batam, Kepulauan Riau
- Tanjung Balai Karimun: Jl. Trikora No. 20, Tanjung Balai Karimun, Kepulauan Riau
- Tanjung Pinang: Jl. Teuku Umar No. 630, Tanjung Pinang, Kepulauan Riau
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please apply to links below or submit your application to the BNI Branch as listed above on August 31 - September 18, 2020.
Beware of recruitment scam by irresponsible parties.
If you get an invitation for selection with a fee or cooperate with a travel agent, you are expected to be careful and always check the truth. Do not immediately believe and ultimately be harmed.
BNI does not charge any fee and does not cooperate with any travel agent.
PS: Translated from Indonesian.
Apply Batam | Apply Pekanbaru | Apply Tanjung Pinang | Apply Sungai Penuh: Submit to the branch office