Bank BNI Jobs: Bina BNI
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI offers fund deposit services and loan facilities to the corporate, small and medium segments. A number of products and services have been adapted to the needs of consumers, whether children, adolescence, adult, and even consumers in their retirement age. By the end of 2015, BNI had total assets of Rp508 trillion and a total of 26,875 employees. BNI operates a wide ranging service network throughout Indonesia, with 1,826 domestic outlets and 6 (six) overseas branches (Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, New York, and Seoul). Currently, BNI has 16,071 ATM’s, supported by the “ATM Bersama” network in cooperation with other banks in Indonesia. BNI also serves its customers through 71,000 EDC’s, as well as through Internet banking and SMS banking.
- BNI KC Tangerang
BNI, is the best place to contribute, learn and grow.
Are you what we are looking for?
Attractive appearance with the condition:
- Male, with minimum height 165cm
- Female, with minimum height 155cm
- Aged 18-25 years old by November 1, 2020
Minimum High School (SMA) graduate up to Bachelor's degree with the following requirements:
- Grade XII average report cards score minimum 7.0 for High School graduate
- Minimum GPA 2.50 for Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor's degree
- Not married and willing to not marry during the internship program
- Physically and mentally fit, and not color blind (accompanied by a Health Certificate from doctor
- Never been involved in drugs abuse or other law violations by attaching a Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Do not have work experience (fresh graduate)
Documents that must be submitted:
- Registration form
- Curriculum vitae
- Recent color photograph:
- Full body (front and side view)
- Half body
- Close up
- Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Health certificate from doctor
Registration is opened on 12 - 15 January 2021 at 23.59 WIB.
Should you are interested please apply to link below.
Only applicants who meet the requirements above will be called to participate in the selection process.
Beware of recruitment scam by irresponsible parties.
If you get an invitation for selection with a fee or cooperate with a travel agent, you are expected to be careful and always check the truth. Do not immediately believe and ultimately be harmed.
BNI does not charge any fee and does not cooperate with any travel agent.
PS: Translated from Indonesian.