Bank BNI Jobs: BINA BNI Internship Program
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI is the best place to contribute, learn and grow to be proud of the nation.
We are hiring:
Bina BNI Internship Program
Accelerate your work experience and networking with us so that you excel in competing in the world of work. BNI, the best place to contribute, learn and grow in order to be the pride of the nation.
Male / Female with attractive appearance with the following terms:
- Minimum height for male 165 cm
- Minimum height for female 158 cm
- Aged 18-25 years old at the time of enrollment
Minimum High School (SMA) graduate up to Bachelor degree with the following terms:
- Minimum average grade of semesters 5th and 6th is 7 for High School (SMA) graduate / equivalent
- Minimum GPA for Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor degree is 2.50
- Not married and willing to not marry while undergoing the internship program
- Preferably local applicants (location fit)
- Attach a Not Have Work Experience Certificate (Surat Keterangan Belum Pernah Bekerja)
- Physically and mentally fit and not color blind (accompanied by a Health Certificate from doctor)
- Have never been involved in drugs abuse or other law violations (accompanied by a Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Attractive appearance, competent, and have good communication skills
- The Bina BNI internship program period is 1 year, if the internship participant passes the evaluation at the end of the period it can be extended to a maximum of 3 (three) years
Application should be received no later than April 15, 2021 and addressed to:
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Metro, Jl A.H Nasution No. 18 Metro, Lampung 34381
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Pembantu Bandarjaya, Jl Proklamator Raya, No. 108, Terbanggi Besar, Bandar Jaya Timur, Bandarjaya, Kabupaten Lampung Tengah, Lampung 34163
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Pembantu Tulang Bawang, Jl. Lintas Timur Simpang V Unit II, Panca Tunggal Jaya, Penawar Aji, Kabupaten Tulangbawang, Lampung 34595
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Pembantu Way Jepara, Jalan Raya Lintas Pantai Timur Sumatera, Braja Sakti, Way Jepara, Labuhan Ratu Dua, Way Jepara, Kabupaten Lampung Timur, Lampung 34396
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Pembantu Mesuji, Jl. Petamburan, Brabasan, Tj. Raya, Kabupaten Mesuji, Lampung 34698
The application should be submitted to the nearest BNI branch office, service office or cash office where you want to be placed.
Beware of recruitment scam by irresponsible parties.
If you get an invitation for selection accompanied by fee or cooperate with a travel agent, hopefully you will be careful and always check the truth. Do not trust it immediately and end up being scammed.
BNI does not charge any fee and does not cooperate with any travel agent.
PS: Translated from Indonesian.