Bank BRI Jobs: Frontliner Magang
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
Job vacancy. In the order to fulfill the Frontliner position need, Kantor Cabang BRI Bulukumba requires candidates with the requirements as follow.
- Fresh graduate
- Possess Bachelor degree with minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00 scale from accredited department of state / private university proven by a legalized copy of diploma (not a Graduation Certificate (SKL)) and transcript and copy of the department accreditation certificate at the graduation year
- Possess Bachelor degree, aged maximum 24 years old (not yet 25 years old, when following the selection)
- Minimum height 160 for female and 170 for male, with ideal weight
- Attractive appearance, have self-confidence, and good communication skill, physically and mentally fit as proven by attaching a Health Certificate from doctor / hospital
- Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Not married as proven by a Not Married Certificate from the local Kelurahan
- Preferably domiciled in the local area (native applicant) as proven by Identity Card (KTP) and Family Card (KK)
- Willing to submit original diploma if accepted as an apprentice to be administered at the Branch Office until the end of the contract period
- Submit a Statement Letter signed on IDR 10,000 stamp duty, willing to not marry during the internship period since being accepted to work at BRI and if violates the statement letter willing to resign from BRI as well as pay a fine in accordance with BRI provision
- Submit a Statement Letter signed on IDR 10,000 stamp duty, not have family member of blood at BRI throughout Indonesia
- Submit a Statement Letter signed on IDR 10,000 stamp duty, willing to be placed in all over working areas of BRI Bulukumba
- Preferably able to drive a two-wheeled vehicle (as BRI standard) for a career path as a Marketer
- Submit color photograph size 3x4 cm
- A full body postcard size color photograph, front and side view
- Copy of Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP)
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please address your Application Letter to: Pemimpin Cabang PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Bulukumba, and submit directly with required documents above to address below:
- BRI Cabang Bulukumba
- Jl. Bung Tomo No. 2
- Kabupaten Bulukumba
- Sulawesi Selatan
- Phone 0413-81101
The application should be submitted on January 10-14, 2022 on office hours.
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. never charge any fee for this recruitment.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.