Bank BNI Jobs: Bina BNI
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI offers fund deposit services and loan facilities to the corporate, small and medium segments. A number of products and services have been adapted to the needs of consumers, whether children, adolescence, adult, and even consumers in their retirement age. By the end of 2015, BNI had total assets of Rp508 trillion and a total of 26,875 employees. BNI operates a wide ranging service network throughout Indonesia, with 1,826 domestic outlets and 6 (six) overseas branches (Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, New York, and Seoul). Currently, BNI has 16,071 ATM’s, supported by the “ATM Bersama” network in cooperation with other banks in Indonesia. BNI also serves its customers through 71,000 EDC’s, as well as through Internet banking and SMS banking. BNI Wilayah Yogyakarta opens opportunity for BNI Bina Internship Program.
Program Magang Bina BNI
What is Bina BNI?
- Bina BNI is a program to accelerate your work experience and networking with us to excel in competing in the world of work.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum high school graduate / equivalent - Bachelor's degree with conditions:
- Minimum average score on class XII semester 1 & 2 report cards is 7 for high school graduate
- Minimum GPA for Diploma I - Bachelor degree is 2.50
- Not married and willing not to get married while undergoing an internship program
- Physically and mentally healthy and not color blind (proven by a Doctor Certificate)
- Never involved in drugs abuse or other legal violations (proven by a Police Certificate / SKCK)
Male / Female, attractive look with the following conditions:
- Minimum height for male 165 cm
- Minimum height for female 160 cm
- Age 18-25 years old by October 1, 2018
- Registration form
- Curriculum vitae
- Full body (front and side)
- Half body
- Close up
- Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Health Certificate
- BNI Kebumen
- BNI Klaten
- BNI Purwokerto
- BNI Wonogiri
- BNI Purworejo
- BNI Magelang
- BNI Boyolali
- BNI Wonosobo
- BNI Cilacap
- BNI Surakarta
- BNI Slamet Riyadi Solo
- BNI Yogyakarta
- BNI Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta
- BNI Purbalingga
- BNI Temanggung
Come on, register yourself immediately through the link below before October 17 2018.
For further information, contact the nearest BNI branch in the Yogyakarta area or Human Capital Region BNI Kantor Wilayah Yogyakarta Phone (0274) 376287.
Recruitment process is free of charge.