Bank BNI Jobs: Bina BNI
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI offers fund deposit services and loan facilities to the corporate, small and medium segments. A number of products and services have been adapted to the needs of consumers, whether children, adolescence, adult, and even consumers in their retirement age. By the end of 2015, BNI had total assets of Rp508 trillion and a total of 26,875 employees. BNI operates a wide ranging service network throughout Indonesia, with 1,826 domestic outlets and 6 (six) overseas branches (Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, New York, and Seoul). Currently, BNI has 16,071 ATM’s, supported by the “ATM Bersama” network in cooperation with other banks in Indonesia. BNI also serves its customers through 71,000 EDC’s, as well as through Internet banking and SMS banking.
BNI, the best place to contribute, learn and grow to be proud of nation. BNI Wilayah Bali, NTB and NTT opens opportunity for BNI Bina Internship Program.
Program Magang Bina BNI
Are You We Are Looking For
- Male / Female
- Attractive look
- Minimum height 165 cm for male and 157 cm for female
- Age 18-25 years old counted on registration process (November 11, 2018)
- Minimum education level high school (SMA) up to udergraduate (S1)
- Minimum semester 5 and 6 report cards average score 7.0 for high school graduate / equivalent
- Minimum GPA 2.50 for Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor degree
- Not married and willing to not marry during undergoing the internship program
- Sound mind and body and not color blind (please attach a Health Certificate)
- Never involved in drugs abuse and other law violations (please attach a Police Certificate (SKCK))
- Fresh graduate and do not have working experience
Application should be submitted to the nearest branch office / sub-branch office / cash office Bank BNI in Bali, NTB and NTT area, among others:
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Wilayah Bali NTB NTT, Jl. Raya Puputan Renon No. 27 Denpasar, Bali
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Singaraja, Jl. Ngurah Rai 48 Singaraja, Bali
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Denpasar, Jl. Gajah Mada 30 Denpasar, Bali
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Sumbawa Besar, Jl. Kartini No. 10 Sumbawa Besar, NTB
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Mataram, Jl. Langko No. 64 Mataram, NTB
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Bima, Jl. Sultan Hasanudding No. 4 Bima, NTB
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Ende, Jl. Gatot Subroto No. 5 Ende, Pulau Flores, NTT
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Maumere, Jl Gajah Mada No. 87 Maumere, NTT
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Kas Mbay, Jl. Moh. Hatta, Kecamatan Aesesa, Kabupaten Nagekeo, NTT
- PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Kupang, Jl. Sumatera No. 33, Kupang, Pulau Timor, NTT
The application should be received no later than November 11, 2018.
Recruitment process is free of charge.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.