Sarana Multi Infrastruktur Jobs: Enterprise Risk Management
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (PT SMI) is an infrastructure financing company which was established on 26 February 2009, as a State Owned Enterprises (SOE) with 100% shares owned by the Government of Indonesia through the Minister of Finance Republic of Indonesia.
PT SMI plays active role in facilitating infrastructure financing as well as preparing project and serving advisory for infrastructure projects in Indonesia. PT SMI carries the duty of supporting the Government’s infrastructure development agenda for Indonesia through partnerships with private and / or multilateral financial institutions in Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects.
As such, PT SMI can serve as a catalyst in accelerating infrastructure development in Indonesia.
In line with the government’s plan to transform the Company into an Indonesian Development Financing Institution, sectors that can be financed by the Company expanded not only in basic infrastructure but also include social infrastructure.
Enterprise Risk Management - Jakarta
- Develop, propose, and implement the measurement methodology of Corporate Risk Profile to perform a mandate to become a leading catalyst in the acceleration of national infrastructure development.
- Identifying a comprehensive and sustainable Enterprise Risk Management Policy in accordance with the complexity of business, activities and related regulations.
- Developing Risk Information System to ensure business running well.
- Identifying, analyzing, and create risk reporting and issues to stakeholders and management.
- Bachelor degree in IT, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- Having minimum 2-3 years experience in related field
- Demonstrated experience in Risk & Data Management
- Experience in MIS
- Having experiences in risk mitigation, risk assessment, and risk management report
- Good understanding of business process flow and SOP
- Having strong analytical thinking & problem solving
- Adaptable, multitasking, able to work under pressure and able to work individually or in a team
- Excellent in coordination & Good communication skill
- Persistence and consistence to complete the targeted job / assignment
- Strong negotiations skills to resolve issues / conflicts in a “win-win” manner and strong customer focus and ability to build credible relationships internally and externally at all levels
Submit your application until July 17th, 2019.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.