Surveyor Indonesia Jobs: Corporate Communication Manager
PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) was established on August 1, 1991 with a mission to assist the Government of the Republic of Indonesia in facilitating the flow of capital goods and equipment to Indonesia from around the world through the pre-shipment inspection services of international standards. Since April 1997, we formulated the mission as a surveyor service company in a broader sense.
Now PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) is growing steadily achieving the vision to become a world-class independent assurance company. As a company giving an impartial assurance in any transaction (independent assurance), we have experience serving the services market, supported by High competence human resources in providing the best service to our customers.
Our independent assurance service is focused on five sectors, namely industry and trade, energy and mineral resources, telematics, transportation, agriculture, forestry, fisheries and environment. Competence in five sectors covering six areas of services namely industry and facilities, government and institutions, safety certification and public services, oil and gas and petrochemicals, minerals and coal, and energy and power generation systems.
Through the experiences in various fields, we have built up extensive knowledge in business processes enables us to provide services that meet the specific needs of service users. We continue to conduct innovation on new services with technological support, so that it gives added value to the customer. These innovative services have the appropriate benefits and contribute to the strategic national interests in the long term.
PT Surveyor Indonesia (Persero) is headquartered in Jakarta and has branch offices throughout Indonesia that provides services in both the domestic market and abroad. To ensure optimal presentation of services, our international network is supported by a number of partners from around the world who have international reputations in their respective fields.
We are one of the state-owned companies engaged in the field of Survey, Inspection and Consultation urgently needs a strong communication professional to fill in a post of Corporate Communication Manager with basic requirement as stated below:
Corporate Communication Manager - Jakarta
- Male or female with maximum age 45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or relevant field from reputable university
- Having experience with Government especially State Own Enterprises
- Excellence understanding in both conventional media and digital / social media (including pers conference, media release, social media content etc)
- Experience in corporate branding (Business brand, corporate image, etc)
- Quick learner to understand company business process
- A minimum of 5 years experiences in Public Relation
- Demonstrable management experience leading communication teams
- Able to work under-pressure (limited deadline)
If you match the requirement and / or having someone to recommend, kindly send the CV & Application before 15 December 2019 to email address below.
PT. Surveyor Indonesia recruitment process is free of charge.