Bank Mandiri Jobs: Team Leader - Transformation Office Directorate
As a leading bank in Indonesia with aspirations to be the best bank in ASEAN by 2020, we invite highly talented and driven individuals across a wide area of expertise to fill in key positions in the bank. Challenge your abilities and further develop your skills at Mandiri, be a part of the journey to be the best bank in ASEAN by 2020 and get involved in prospering the nation.
Team Leader - Transformation Office Directorate - South Jakarta
Senior Manager - Transformation Office Directorate will work as part of the team in strategic projects that involve, including but not limited to, transformation of business processes, subsidiary management, and corporate actions within Mandiri Group. Preferred candidate must possess strong analytical skill as well as good communication and managerial skill.
- Graduate degree from top overseas universities majoring in Business, Finance, Business Strategy, Economics, Management, Business Intelligence, Data Science and Data Analytics
- Strong analytical skill
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Minimum 4 years of work experience
- Maximum 32 years old
- Strong corporate finance skills
- Strategic planning
- Professional certification or candidates of professional exams such as CFA / FRM / PFM
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Accountancy (Tax Consultancy)
Those who are interested please apply to link below no later than March 2, 2020.