Nindya Karya Jobs: Secretary
PT Nindya Karya (Persero) is State-Owned Enterprise in Construction Services that has a long history and experience in its core business lines in construction services. Starting from the result of nationalization of the Dutch Company NV Nederlands Aanemings Maatschappy (NEDAM) Vorheen Firma H.F.Boersma. Currently we are operating throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia, devided into five Business Units consisting of five Division Offices.
Employees' increased competency is a particular concern to the company in order to make employees to be more excellent and tough, being professional in their fields. It is noted that out of a total 640 employees of PT Nindya Karya (Persero) throughout Indonesia, 337 people are graduates of Bachelor Degree abd Master Degree in Engineering and non-Engineering, 104 persons are Diploma in Engineering and Non Engineering.
As an experienced national contruction company, we profoundly work fast and with accurate quality to meet customer satisfaction by orientation to mutual beneficialy cooperation and grow with a partners.
PT Nindya Karya (Persero) is a state-owned construction company which carry out business in Construction Services, Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) and Investment. The company always improve the performance in the future and contribute to the development and economy of the nation.
PT Nindya Karya (Persero) is one of State Owned Enterprise (SOE / BUMN) engaged in Construction Service, EPC and Investment with operational area spread throughout Indonesia.
We are hiring. Join our team as:
Sekretaris (Code: 01SCR)
- Maximum 26 years old
- Minimum Diploma 3 in Secretarial / S1 Korean Language
- Able to communicate in English and Korean
- Experienced as Secretary and / Translator in Korean at least 1 year
- Mastery business correspondence in Indonesian, English and Korean
- Mastering file storage and organizing business meeting
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and internet
- Placement in Head Office, East Jakarta
Those who are interested and meet the qualifications above should send application letter by attaching the following documents:
- Complete curriculum vitae
- List of career history
- A valid identity card / KTP
- 2 pieces 4x6 cm photograph
- Legalized copy of latest diploma and academic transcript
- TOEFL and TOPIK (Test of Proficiency Test in Korean) certificates
- Police Certificate (can be followed later)
All the required documents above are sent in PDF format (without file compression) via email address below with format: Full Name_Latest Education_Position Code.
Application documents should be received on January 26, 2020 at the latest.
Beware of recruitment scam on behalf of PT Nindya Karya (Persero); This recruitment process is free of charge.