Hutama Karya Jobs: IT Strategic & Compliance Manager | BIM Manager
PT Hutama Karya (Persero) was originally a private company of Hindia Belanda named “Hollandche Beton Maatschappij”. In 1961 the Company was nationalized with PN Hutama Karya through Government Regulation No. 61.1961 on March 29, 1961.
Along with the rapid development of the economy, the Company revitalized itself by developing the the business in private sectors.
Changes in strategic environment requires us to always change. Various plans in the future have been implemented, one of which is performing transformation in line of business.
Projects Information until the end of 2014 The Company had conducted 162 projects in Indonesia, including Jawa, Sumatera, Kalimantan, Bali, and East Indonesia until the end of 2014.
Currently, HK has been undergoing the first stage of transformation by preparing and implementing the first stage of company restructurization. HK has focused its business operations in the procurement of toll roads and construction service as business unit support. In addition to prioritizing the completion of construction and operation of Trans Sumatera Toll Road (JTTS), HK also focuses on increasing the capacity of construction and manufacturing business, particularly for asphalt and concrete products.
Today, Hutama Karya Persero (HK) has become a top 5 State-Owned Enterprise in construction industry. For 54 years, HK had taken an important role at infrastructure-development in Indonesia. Experienced in many historical architecture at that time, HK now had risen itself to involve at the construction industry completely. HK no longer working solely on construction services industry but rather, has advancing toward energy, EPC, and manufacture industry.
PT Hutama Karya (Persero) as one of the leading state-owned enterprises in the construction services industry that is being transformed to be a Toll Road Company in Indonesia. PT Hutama Karya (Persero) has a strong belief that employees are the best assets of the company. We recognize that equality in recruitment and the potential talent development is the most important thing to fulfill our vision and mission.
IT Strategic & Compliance Manager
- Have minimum 7 years experience in the fields of strategy / planning, architecture and governance and Information Technology Compliance
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring in Information Systems / Informatics Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology Management / smilar majors
- Mastery the governance framework and IT architecture such as COBIT, TOGAF, ITIL, DAMABOK, PMBOK, ISO27001, ISO20000, etc.
- Mastery IT architecture software (Archi, Enterprise Architect, E / R Studio, etc.)
- Mastery IT concepts and the application in holding and sub-holding company
- Able to ensure IT governance and compliance according to IT Maturity Level Target
- Able to design, implement and evaluate IT policy / procedure according to the framework
- Include expected salary
- Closing date: February 16, 2020
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Architecture Engineering
- Have minimum 7+ years experience in the field of construction
- Have minimum 5+ years experience of Hands-on BIM Authoring Tools
- Have minimum 2+ years experience of Hands-on BIM CDE Tools
- Have experience with point cloud
- Have knowledge and experience about projects geolocation setting out, implementing and using coordinate, publishing coordinate, managing 3D site model
- Experienced in creating complex parametric object
- Have knowledge and experience in managing internal and external BIM data and coordinating reviews between BIM models and linked models
- Have knowledge and experience of multidisciplinary and multiplatrom integration via IFC, Cobie and Uniclass
- Have knowledge and experience with coordination review, simulation and clash detection tools
- Experienced with project scheduling Microsoft Project and Primavera
- Include expected salary
- Closing date: February 9, 2020
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
PT. Hutama Karya (Persero) never impose any fee in recruitment process (including transportation and accomodation costs). Beware of recruitment scam.