Bank BRI Jobs: Junior System Engineer
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
Junior System Engineer - Jakarta
- Install, configure, test and maintain Servers, VMware and Storage
- Install, configure, test and maintain SQL Databases
- Monitor and optimize Server and Database performance
- Provide Server and Database support / troubleshooting services at all times to ensure continuous system availability
- Perform database sizing, tuning, migration, backup and recovery
- Respond to queries related to database from user / software development team
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 1 year work experience in related field
- Operating System administration skills in Windows and Linux (Ubuntu and RedHat)
- Experience in the following database administration: MySQL, PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL
- Familiar with Virtualization technology: VMware
- Familiar with monitoring and logging tools: Zabbix, Kibana, ELK, Grafana
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, strong Initiative, has good communication skill on technical and non-technical issues.
- System Administration
- Database Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server
- This job application is 1 year contract for entry to associate level. Please ensure you have the basic required skills (Linux and SQL administration) and the minimum 1 year work experience, otherwise we are unable to process your application.
Please apply to link below.
Beware of recruitment scam. BRI recruitment is free of charge and not cooperate with any party including travel agen and recruitment firm.