Bank Mandiri Jobs: Officer Management Reporting | Team Leader Data Engineering
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
EDM - 02 - Officer Management Reporting - South Jakarta
- Responsible for day to day operational of reports / dashboards administration registration, delivery and distribution.
- Monitor SLA for routine reports / dashboard delivery.
- Monitor web / portal performance and complain handling.
- Propose for web / portal strategic improvement and project related to information delivery.
- Minimum 3 years working experience.
- 1 full cycle project management in application web base.
- Soft skill: critical thinking, problem solving, good communication skill, negotiation.
EDM - 01 - Team Leader Data Engineering - South Jakarta
- Data Engineering Team Lead position is an essential player-coach role that begins as engineering individual contributor and develop into engineering management role.
- Formulate data strategy and work with the data engineers to implement the appropriate architecture and execute on the strategy. This entails building systems for all parts of the data lifecycle: collection, storage, accessibility, insights, and business action.
- We’re looking for someone who has ideally built reporting, BI, and predictive systems at a technology company before. We’re also hoping you’ve managed or led a team in a coaching capacity before. It is expected that you have experience with a number of different programming languages and understand using the right tools for the given job.
- This role reports to the Head of Data Development.
- Writing code.
- Provide the direction of our data engineering and architecture. Determine the right tools for the right jobs.
- Establish business intelligence best practices, such as dimensional modeling, ETL pipeline.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Big data technologies.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, or Information Systems.
- 5+ years as a software engineer, 7+ years preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of BI concepts, such as ETL, dimensional modeling, or data warehouse design.
- Extensive knowledge of database query languages, database design, optimizing queries, internals knowledge of query planning.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Extensive experience in Hadoop cluster.
- Management, coaching, or mentorship experience.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge.
- Experience in relational database: Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata or IBM DB2.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented / object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, etc.
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please apply to links below no later than October 30, 2020 (open on Enterprise Data Management (EDM) menu).
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.