ASDP Indonesia Ferry Jobs: Cook
ASDP was established as the provider of river and lake transportation and ferry transportation by Proyek ASDP and Ferry (PASDF).
Based on the Amendment of the Company Articles of Association, article 3, and Notarial Act No. 24 dated August 8, 2008 prepared and presented before Johny Dwikora Aron, SH Notary in Jakarta, the purposes and objectives of the Company is to conduct business in port service, river, lake, and sea transportation service , as well as to optimize the resources of the Company to generate high-quality and competitive goods and/or services in order to gain profit. In actualizing the purposes and objectives, the Company conduct business activities as follows:
Port services are providing facilities for terminal, dock, and other facilities, provision and/or service of fueling and clean water, vehicles pick up and drop off, and tug boat services.
Until 2015, ASDP Indonesia Ferry have been providing 195 ferry routes across Indonesia, which served by 139 fleets (commercial and pioneer). These routes are connected from Sabang to Merauke, and from Talaud to Rote.
Other than the main business activities, the Company can also conduct other business activity in an effort to optimize the utilization of sources for property, advertising, warehouse, office affairs, tourism facilities, leasing and operation of facilities and infrastructure of river, lake and ferry transportation.
PT. ASDP Indonesia Ferry (Persero) Cabang Padang opens career opportunity for Indonesian candidates to join with us in "Rekrutmen Karyawan Kontrak Laut" for following position:
- Application letter (please include your email address and phone number (mandatory))
- Identity Card (KTP)
- Family Card (KK)
- High School (SMA) / equivalent diploma
- Birth Certificate
- 3x4 cm photograph with blue background and .JPEG format
- Original Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Drugs-Free Certificate (SKBN)
- Certificate Ratings Forming Part of a Navigational Watch, BST, SCRB, MFA, AFF, SAT, CCM (amandement STCW 2010 / revalidate proven by online print out)
- Health Certificate
- Seaman Book
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Not married
- Validity period for Health Certificate and Seaman Book minimum 1 year
- Validity period for Specific Requirement documents minimum 2 years
- All documents should be sent in .pdf format
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please send your complete application to email address below before October 30, 2020 with format: REKRUTMENASDP_JURU MASAK_NAME_NIK_DOMICILE.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.