Bank Mandiri Jobs: Department Head Organization Development
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
Department Head Organization Development - South Jakarta
- This position is to compile an organization development policy based on effective best practices, which include: design and study of organizational structure, career development and capacity planning
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from Psychology.
- Have at least 5 years of experience as Organization Development and Human Resource.
- Expert with Job Evaluation
- Familiar with Strategic Planning
- Strong on logical Analysis.
- A good self-learner.
- Have a good ability to develop technical documentation.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Teamwork player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Carry out employee planning analysis to determine capacity planning optimally based on business strategies and need.
- Develop career development programs to support employee engagement.
- Ensuring the needs and fulfillment of employees, developing and increasing employee productivity, including increasing competency and product knowledge of employees under its supervision.
- Monitoring the balance between costs (budget) and the ability of existing systems to "attracting" and "retaining" employees.
- Review and set performance measures, annual and long-term goals for all employees under direct supervision.
- Closing date: July 31, 2021
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.