Bank BNI Jobs: Assistant Manager International Desk
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI offers fund deposit services and loan facilities to the corporate, small and medium segments. A number of products and services have been adapted to the needs of consumers, whether children, adolescence, adult, and even consumers in their retirement age. By the end of 2015, BNI had total assets of Rp508 trillion and a total of 26,875 employees. BNI operates a wide ranging service network throughout Indonesia, with 1,826 domestic outlets and 6 (six) overseas branches (Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, New York, and Seoul). Currently, BNI has 16,071 ATM’s, supported by the “ATM Bersama” network in cooperation with other banks in Indonesia. BNI also serves its customers through 71,000 EDC’s, as well as through Internet banking and SMS banking.
BNI is the best place to contribute, learn and grow to be proud of the nation.
We are hiring:
Assistant Manager - International Desk (China / Korea / General / Marketing Financial Institutions) - Central Jakarta
Whether you has experience or someone seeking a new challenge to work at State - Owned Enterprise, BNI provide you with the opportunity to nurture your career as Assistant Manager.
As our bank continues to grow, we need more talented employees to become our future leaders. We need fresh, creative, skillful, and adventurous individuals who will lead and manage the bank’s transformation to achieve its mission in the future.
- Maximum age when registering is 28 years old.
- S1 / S2 from reputable universities, graduate from reputable international University are preferred.
- Have experience of working in banking industry at least 1 (one) year.
- Having understanding related to Banking Business and Other Non-Banking Financial institutions also in International Business
- Have good English / Mandarin / Korean language skills (oral and written) accompanied by proof minimum IELTS score (or equivalent) of at least 7 / HSK score (or equivalent) of at least Level 3 / TOPIK score (or equivalent) of at least Level 5.
- Able to make a good presentation material (candidates are expected to attach a example presentation materials when applying for Administration consideration, the subject of the presentation is about International Business)
- Having good communication skill, capable to work in Team, and could provide recomendations on data presented.
- No direct (nuclear) family currently working as an active employee of BNI
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
After you succeeded to be employee, you will be allowed to get these benefits (based on company's regulation):
- Annual Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus
- Flexible Loan
- Personal Learning Wallet to support your never-ending improvement
Should you are interested with the positions and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below (open "Job Vacancy" menu).
Closing date: December 31, 2021.
Beware of recruitment scam.
If you get an invitation for selection test with a fee or cooperate with a travel agent, you are expected to be careful and always check the official info. BNI does not charge any fee and not cooperate with any travel agent in this recruitment program.