Pegadaian Jobs: Cash Transaction Supporting Staff
Based on the history, the pawning business is inherent in daily life of Indonesian society, and has become a formal institution since the Dutch colonial era through Compagnie or VOC Oostindische Vereenigde that established a Van Leening Bank as a financial institution that provides loans to start-up the pawning system. Momentum Pegadaian institutions in Indonesia that occurred on August 20, 1746 in Batavia.
At the beginning of the Republic of Indonesia government era, Pegadaian Office once had moved out from Jakarta to Karanganyar, Kebumen, Central Java due to the war situation that heated up. The second Military Aggression of the Dutch had forced Pegadaian Office to be recolated to Magelang, Central Java. During post-war era, Pegadaian Office was transefered again to its early location in Jakarta and managed by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
Pegadaian was established on the basis of the noble desire of Government to aid the general public who are needing financing solutions, prevent debt bondage, moneylenders and other unnatural loan to improve the welfare of underprivileged and to support Government programs in economics and national development.
During its journey, Pegadaian has developed more than just financing institution which offer an integrated business solution for community through various products and services such as pawn financing product and fiduciary for community that require funding along with gold investment product in easy and secure way for those with excess cash as well as other services (remittance & payment) for those that require swift services of financial transaction.
PT Pegadaian (Persero) is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) that is being transformed into digital direction. We open career opportunities for the best Indonesian candidates for following position:
Pendukung Transaksi Kas - Kantor Wilayah Pekanbaru
- Carry out the work of receiving, calculating and paying money as well as carrying out financial administration tasks in the work unit in accordance with the authority and SOP
- Perform calculation, record, and administration of receipt and disbursement of money which his / her managed in accordance with the SOP
- Administer document and other proof of transactions as the basis for receiving and disbursing cash according to established procedure
- Prepare report according to the scope and field of work
- Implement the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in accordance with the policies of the related work unit
- Conduct cross selling of Pegadaian products
- Complete other tasks given by superior
- Minimum High School (SLTA) graduate
- Minimum age 20 years old and maximum 30 years old (on January 30, 2021)
- Experienced as a Minimarket Cashier or Bank Teller minimum 1 year
- Communicative (able to communicate in English at least passively)
- Able to work in team or work independently
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Neat appearance
Domiciled and willing to be placed in the following areas:
- Natuna, and
- Ujung Batu
- Closing date: January 14, 2021
- Contract positions available
Administrative document requirements:
- Curriculum vitae
- Application letter
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of ID card (KTP)
- 1 sheet 4x6 cm photograph
- Copy of Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Drugs Free and Health Certificate from doctor or hospital (submitted if accepted as an employee)
- UMR Salary and other allowances
- Health insurance
- Holiday allowance (THR)
Should you are interested and meet the requirements above please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.