Bank Mandiri Jobs: Relationship Manager Commercial Banking
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
Relationship Manager Commercial Banking - South Jakarta
- Propose targeted customers, pipeline, marketing banking products and services as well as cross selling through the alliance program
- Relationships with debtors and prospective debtors.
- Collecting & analyzing loan data / documents, conducting trade checking, bank checking, site visits to business premises and compiling Customer Visit Reports.
- Propose credit to the holder of authority.
- Coordinate with risk and credit operation unit for loan process and disbursement.
- Maintain managed customer operations related to banking facility transactions.
- Performing credit monitoring, including credit quality assessment and classification of debtors
- Implement operational Risk Management for each business process carried out.
- Provide excellent service to customers (both existing and potential) by keeping close relationship and managing their investment portfolio credit, e.g conduct regular meetings to assess customers banking needs to maximize cross selling opportunities to market bank's products and service
- At least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from Economics, Business, Engineering or related studies.
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Have work experience minimum 3 years for Banking Industry relevant field (Account Officer / Relationship Manager Wholesale or Commercial Banking) and minimum 2 years in the field of credit.
- Have good market analytics related to Wholesale Banking or Commercial Banking.
- Strong Communication (fluent both in English and Indonesian), Interpersonal and Selling Skills
- Good understanding in applying principle of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Lundering (AML)
- Good Knowledge Management Risk & Pricing
- Good networking skills in formal and non-formal organizations with various level of correspondence.
- 50 positions available
- Closing date: May 31, 2021
- Certified in Management Risk level 1
- Good understanding in related Banking Regulatory requirements, i.e. PBI / SE BI and POJK / SE OJK
Should you are interested with the positions and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below (on Commercial Banking).
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.