Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Pelindo III) Jobs: Pilot
Pelindo III is a company that manages 43 public ports in seven provinces in Indonesia. Established on 1 December 1992, the Company continues to develop and provide integrated services in the segment of port services provision. To the present day, the Company is also a Parent Company (holding company) for several subsidiaries.
In its long service as an SOE engaging in the transportation sector, the Company strives to fulfil all of its duties, authority, and responsibilities in managing 43 public ports within four regions. The seven provinces of the regions are Central Java, East Java, Bali, South Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, West Nusa Tenggara, and East Nusa Tenggara. As a Parent Company, the Company manages six Subsidiaries, four Affiliate Companies, and thirteen Second-Tier Subsidiaries engaging in various sectors related to port services such as logistics, health service, container loading and unloading, liquid and gas bulk terminal management, pilotage assistance service, terminal operator, manpower provider, maintenance service, management of shipping channel, industrial area, loading and unloading activities, etc.
As a prominent port service provider in Indonesia, the Company has a key role in ensuring the sustainability and continuity of sea freight. Through the availability of adequate sea transportation infrastructure, the Company may mobilise and stimulate economic activities in the country.
Currently Pelindo III is opening career opportunities for prospective Pilot candidates with the following qualifications:
Rekrutmen Pandu Tahun 2021
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Recent photograph size 4x6 cm
- Legalized copy of certificate (ANT)
- Photocopy of identity card (KTP and KK)
- Photocopy of Level II Pilot Certificate / certificate of being undergoing Level II Pilot certification
- Legalized Seaman's book
- Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Experience letter from the Harbormaster
- Indonesian citizen
- Aged 30-45 years old (by April 2021)
- Minimum height 160 cm
- Minimum Second Class Deck Officer (ANT-II) and preferably First Class Deck Officer (ANT-I)
- Have minimum Pilot Level II certificate
- Proficient in English actively
- Physically and mentally fit, and not color blind
- Basic Safety Training
- Radar & ARPA Simulator
- Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- Advance Fire Fighting
- Medical First Aid
- Bridge Resource Management / Engine Resource Management
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code) (preferred)
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please apply to link below.
Application deadline 31 May 2021.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.