Bank BNI Jobs: Manager Consumer Operational Risk Management
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI offers fund deposit services and loan facilities to the corporate, small and medium segments. A number of products and services have been adapted to the needs of consumers, whether children, adolescence, adult, and even consumers in their retirement age. By the end of 2015, BNI had total assets of Rp508 trillion and a total of 26,875 employees. BNI operates a wide ranging service network throughout Indonesia, with 1,826 domestic outlets and 6 (six) overseas branches (Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, New York, and Seoul). Currently, BNI has 16,071 ATM’s, supported by the “ATM Bersama” network in cooperation with other banks in Indonesia. BNI also serves its customers through 71,000 EDC’s, as well as through Internet banking and SMS banking.
Manager - Consumer Operational Risk Management - Central Jakarta
In today's all-digital development, Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., anticipates the need for human resources in the IT sector who have digital risk skills and experience in financial technology (fintech) following the latest developments.
Whether you have experience in Operational Risk Management and / or someone seeking a new challenge to work at State-Owned Enterprise, BNI provides you with the opportunity to nurture your career as Assistant Manager.
As a Consumer Operational Risk Management, your job description are:
- Making operational risk / digital risk studies and monitoring the risks.
- Review and develop IT and digital risk policies.
- And according to the needs of the organization
As our bank continues to grow, we need more talented employees to become our future leaders. We need fresh, creative, skillful, and adventurous individuals who will lead and manage the bank’s transformation to achieve its mission in the future.
- Have experience in IT for + / - 3-5 years in the banking / fintech / e-commerce sector.
- Preferably have work experience in banking.
- S1 / S2 from reputable universities as a Computer Engineer and / or Information Engineer.
- Understand Digital Banking Products, IT Risk, and also Digital Risk.
- Have good presentation and communication skills also able to work as a team or individually (if need it).
- Proficient in English (active) and submit your score in the application (TOEFL / IELTS), we only accept score provided by official / authorized institution and valid.
- No direct (nuclear) family currently working as an active employee of BNI.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
After you succeeded to be employee, you will be allowed to get these benefits (based on company's regulation):
- Annual Bonus
- Quarterly Bonus
- Flexible Loan
- Personal Learning Wallet to support your never-ending improvement
Closing date: December 20, 2021
Those who are interested please apply to link below (open "Job Vacancy" menu).
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.