Bank Mandiri Jobs: Officer Project Merger & Acquisition | Team Leader Tax Management
Officer Project Merger & Acquisition - South Jakarta
Officer Merger & Acquisitions will work as part of a team to identify and analyze growth opportunities through corporate actions, provide recommendations to stakeholders, and execute transaction promptly within good corporate governance. During the project, the Officer will collaborate with advisors and / or related units to build analysis and recommendations. Preferred candidate must possess strong corporate finance skill as well as good communication and managerial skill.
- Develop and review an end-to-end study of new business potential through non-organic growth or business partnership with third party
- Involved in end-to-end engagement process with advisors from procurement to hand-over of final deliverables
- Help prepare the due diligence process: assemble the necessary documents, analyze the strategic benefit as well as the key risk factor of the proposed corporate action or partnership
- Develop transaction or partnership documents, apply for approval from internal and external stakeholders including regulators
- Execute the transaction process, collaborate with advisors and related units
- Develop and review project closure documents
- At least Bachelor degree from (S-1) majoring in Economics, Accounting, Management, Business Administration, Engineering
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Strong corporate finance skills
- Minimum four years of experience in financial services industry, preferably in the fields of M&A, strategic planning, corporate development, or transaction advisory
‘Good to have’ Qualification
- Financial analysis training
- Strategic planning training and corporate finance (M&A, corporate action, etc.)
- Professional certification or candidates of professional exams such as CFA / FRM / PFM
- Familiarity with the M&A (esp. Due Diligence) process
- Closing date: July 30, 2021
Team Leader Tax Management – Accounting Group - South Jakarta
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader Tax Management handling tax dispute, providing tax advice, transfer pricing review, suggest tax planning and preparing CRS and FATCA report. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. The ideal candidate should also have a passion for compiling analysis or study and to learn new things. Please read Job Description below :
- Handling tax audit, tax objection and tax appeal. Attending tax court process and review data collection, correspondence with tax authority, provide management update on the progress of tax dispute. Assisting branch in handling tax audit, objection and correspondence with tax office.
- Providing clear tax advice for all related division. Reviewing transaction to ensure the taxation aspects. Providing tax clearance on agreement with customer and vendor to avoid tax dispute.
- Transfer pricing review. Work with a team (including subsidiary team) in preparing proper documentation, report and analysis in accordance with prevailing tax regulation.
- Suggest and arrange tax planning to Management, implementing tax planning and control the result.
- Responsible in preparing and reporting Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and Foreign Account Tax Compliance (FATCA).
- Reviewing tax system and procedure, work with a team in developing tax system.
- Preparing and delivery internal tax training.
- Fostering and maintaining professional relationships internally and externally (regulators, auditors, advisors)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Fiscal Adminisration
- Minimum 8 years working experience with roles in tax & accounting
- Minimum 5 years working in tax consultant
- Have knowledge Indonesian taxation treatment, regulation and tax treaty
- Have a passion for compiling analysis or study and to learn new things
- Must be able to work independently and as a team and also have ability to interact with coworkers
‘Good to have’ Qualification
- Have Indonesian Tax Consultant Certified A, B and C
- Have job experience in Big Four Public Accounting Firm
- Have experience and knowledge of banking products and services
- Have capability and knowledge in digital banking / treasury / loan products
- Have experience in implementing accounting / banking products system
- Closing date: July 28, 2021