Bank Mandiri Jobs: Data Encryption & Key Management Officer
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
CISO16 - Data Encryption & Key Management Officer - South Jakarta
- Maintaining and regularly updating Data Encryption & Key Management in the bank system in accordance with corporate policies.
- Perform as System Administrator to Setting system and security parameters, on both system and applications
- Developing and regularly updating Data Encryption & Key Management given internal applications to consume the bank identities.
- Giving recommendation related to access right policies and governance.
- Ensuring access authorization and access metrics to align with change control need for the migration from development environment to production environment.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Data Encryption & Key Management operations and development.
- A strong working knowledge of Data Encryption & Key Management solutions, such as cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Having knowledge on Servers (Windows, Linux, Unix) and database (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgre).
- Extensive knowledge of HSM (Hardware Security Module).
- Extensive knowledge of certificates, such as SSL certificates.
- Extensive knowledge of 2FA (Two-factor Authentication), such as soft-token or hard-token.
- Knowledge and understanding of Computer Network and web-based applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 positions available
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Lead Implementer & Lead Auditor
- ITIL Fundamental
- CompTIA Security+
- IServers (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Database SQL, Oracle, MySQL, Postgre
- HSM (Hardware Security Module)
- SSL certificates
- 2FA (Two-factor Authentication)
- Computer Network
- Web-based applications
Should you are interested with the positions and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below (on CISO menu).
Closing date: September 3, 2021.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.