Bank BNI Jobs: Assistant Procurement Manager
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI is the best place to contribute, learn and grow to be proud of the nation.
Assistant Procurement Manager - Jakarta
About the Job
- We offer you positions as an Assistant Manager in Procurement and Fixed Assets Division - BNI
- The ideal candidate for this position will succeed in this role if they have both knowledge and technical depth about the company and the industry. This is essential as they will be a central person in the decision making process, working with multiple individuals across different teams when necessary. As a result, they will also be overseeing specific personnel.
Responsibilities Assistant Manager - Monitoring & Implementation Premises
- Manage contracts, administration, budgets, and documents related to premises project
- Implementation and control of construction / renovation / fitting out projects according to requirements and TOR
- Cooperating with related parties in the context of implementing the premises project
Responsibilities Assistant Manager - Owner Estimate
- Conduct studies and analyzes in compiling calculations and determining HPS of centralized procurement projects
- Collecting data, reviewing and analyzing data / information that can be used to prepare HPS to get a fair procurement price on HPS issuance
- Conduct information and conduct analysis for the preparation of HPS standards
Responsibilities Assistant Manager - Contract & Legal Management
- Making guidelines for drafting and standardizing agreements in units and procurement
- Making arrangements for agreements / contracts / addendums and monitoring
- Handling legal issues related to agreements / contracts / addendums
- Minimum S1 / S2 with Engineering and Law
- Work experience in construction, project, procurement minimum 2 years
- Using the program Autocad, Sketch Up, dan Corel Draw / Photoshop
- Especially for positions having experience in making service procurement agreements or construction work contracts in English
Should you are interested with these positions and meet the qualifications required please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.