Sarana Multigriya Finansial Jobs: Management Information System Analyst
PT. Sarana Multigriya Finansial (Persero), hereinafter referred to as “SMF” or “Company” was established on 22 July 2005 by Indonesian government as a secondary mortgage institution. The main objective of the establishment of the Company is to build and develop the Secondary Housing Financing Market (PPSP) in order to increase public capacity and sustainability of affordable housing financing.
In 2006, SMF disbursed its first loans to a number of mortgage lenders, including commercial banks, sharia banks, regional development banks and finance companies.
During 2019, the Company carried out a number of tasks and responsibilities related to its specific assignments as a Special Mission Vehicle (SMV) of the Indonesian Ministry of Finance, among other things including the launch of iB SMF-Post-Disaster Home Ownership Loan (KPR) Products for State Civil Servants (Aparatur Sipil Negara / ASN), opening KPR access for unbankable community groups. In this latter case, SMF and Grab Indonesia have agreed on a KPR financing cooperation scheme for Indonesian Grab online drivers so that they get the same opportunities as other communities to obtain decent housing at an affordable price. Then, SMF has also distributed homestay financing through a partnership program in the Priority Tourism Destinations (DPP) which in 2019 was given to Samiran Tourism Village (Boyolali-Central Java) and Nglanggeran Tourism Village, Yogyakarta. In addition, the Company has also carried out a house renovation program in the slums which this year focuses on Pontianak City, West Kalimantan.
Through various realization of programs and activities that have been designed and implemented by SMF on an ongoing basis each year, the Company hopes that the contribution and benefits provided by SMF stakeholders can continue to increase, especially in supporting decent and affordable home ownership for every Indonesian family. This commitment has been confirmed as the vision of the SMF for the people of Indonesia.
We are hiring!.
Management Information System Analyst
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree majoring in Economics / Finance / Information Management / IT
- Mastery database applications such as Microsoft Excel, SQL or Microsoft Access
- Able to query data well and understand server management
- Understand financial business in general and have Big Data analysis skill
- Understand Tableau is a plus
- Collect data from all divisions or operating systems in the company into one data warehouse
- Manage financial data and present it into information that is easier to understand
- Initiate data cleansing recommendation on the system if data condition are not in accordance with business transaction or applicable accounting standard rules
- Develop design for various types of reports as financial analysis tool for the management, in accordance with the latest development of financial condition
- Assist related division in developing data visualization using Tableau
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please apply to link below.
The recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
Source: linkedin.com, translated from Bahasa Indonesia.