Bank BNI Jobs: MGR Investment Specialist
As the first bank owned by the Government of Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, established in 1946 began its history by serving as the central bank as stipulated in Government Regulation in Lieu of Law No. 2/1946. In 1955, when the Indonesian government established Bank Indonesia as the Central Bank, BNI began operations as a commercial bank. Furthermore, the role of BNI as a bank that was mandated to improve the people’s economy and participate in national development was confirmed by Law No. 17 Year 1968 on Bank Negara Indonesia 1946.
BNI is the best place to contribute, learn and grow to be proud of the nation.
We offer you positions as MGR Investment Specialist in Wealth Management Division - BNI
MGR Investment Specialist
The ideal candidate for this position will succeed in this role if they have both knowledge and technical depth about the company and the industry.
Responsibilities MGR Investment Specialist
- Responsible and active role in managing market updates, advisory portfolio of risks and potential returns to sales as advisory to customers
- Provide education and coaches related to investment products
- Formulating strategies, monitoring, evaluating the risks and returns of investment products offered to customers
- Bachelor's / University Degree
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in / an investment specialist / treasury / capital markets / relationship manager for priority segment
- Excellence written and verbal communication skill
- Exceptional analytical skill, including data and financial analysis
- Strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.