PT PP Jobs: Junior Officer, ERP System Development
PT PP (Persero) Tbk is one of the largest construction Companies in Indonesia and has been established since 1953. With decades of experience, with decades of experience, the Company continuously improve its performance in order to deliver greater value to all stakeholders by focusing on the development of 6 (six) pillars of the company’s business, namely Construction, EPC, Property, Equipment, Investments, and Others (Precast).
Based on the data from the Construction Development Board-Ministry of Public Works, the Company’s market share in 2014 is recorded at 4.84% from construction market share amounted to Rp500 trillion. With this amount of market share, thus making the Company as one of the largest construction companies in Indonesia.
In running a continuously-growing construction business, human resources are key asset that needs to be truly developed and managed effectively. The Company applies the Human Capital Management approach in managing the HR. This method focuses on improving the quality of Human Resources that will be able to raise the Company’s capacity growth to meet the needs for growth.
In 2014, the Company employed 1687 employees that consisted of 1686 employees of Indonesian citizen and one employee of English citizen. Referring to employment status, for Indonesian employee, there were 1682 permanent and 5 contract employees, while all foreign employees are contract employees. This number increased compared to the previous year at 1619 employees. The Company increased the number of its workforce in line with the Company’s increased growth.
Business development in the segment of EPC is designed with a business model that takes into account the aspects of market segmentation, competitive strategy, structure of value chain, capital, and growth strategy. PT PP (Persero) Tbk has also designed EPC business road map with objectives and focus on energy, oil and gas, mining and manufacturing sectors.
Grand Batang City developed by PT Kawasan Industri Terpadu Batang is the first industrial estate currently being built in Indonesia. With total area of 4,300 Ha and featuring full support from the government, Grand Batang City is ready to become the Most Competitive Industrial Estate in South East Asia and has become one of the National Strategic Projects.
PT PP (Persero) Tbk is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) engaged in Construction and Investment with more than 60 years of experience in building, infrastructure, property and EPC construction. We invite you to join as Junior Officer, ERP System Development (KKWT) in our company with the following terms:
Pro Hire - Junior Officer, ERP System Development
- Placement in Jakarta
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Proficient in English
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree in Engineering (Information System / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Electrical Engineering) from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 years experience as SAP ABAPER and accustomed to working on RICEF
- Have SAP U15 Fiori development experience
- Experienced in SQL Trace, SAP run time analysis, debugging, Abap query
- Integration experience using SAP PI and integration technologies such as Web Services, IDOC, XML, SOAP, JSON, SFTP, and Open Data Protocol (OData)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to collaborate with internal and external
- Closing date: January 14, 2022
- Designing a technical design which includes the design and mechanism so that the application can function
- Build and develop application according to technical design
- Designing a unit test script containing the test condition and expected result
- Implement quality standard in the development and implementation of information system, through unit test to check whether defect are found in the application that have been built, as well as make improvement to the finding of the information system test result
- Carry out maintenance of information system through preventive and corrective actions in order to continue to maintain optimal IT application performance
Want to be a part of our team? Please apply to link below.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam on behalf of PT PP (Persero) Tbk.