Bank BTN Jobs: Wholesale Transaction Sales Department Head
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk or Bank BTN was established in 1897 under the name of Postspaarbank. The name was changed to Bank Tabungan Pos in 1950 and finally became Bank Tabungan Negara in 1963. Bank BTN listed its stock offering on 17 December 2009 on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, and was the first Indonesian bank to securitize asset by recording Asset Backed Securities - Collective Investment Contracts (KIK-EBA).
As a bank that focuses on the housing finance, Bank BTN is willing to help Indonesian people in turning their vision into reality when it comes to having the dream house. This desire is shown through more than six decades of consistency in providing a variety of housing products and services, particularly through the Home Ownership Loan (mortgage), both Subsidized Mortgages for lower-middle segment as well as Non-Subsidized Mortgages for middle and upper segments.
Aspire to be the world class company with the goal of providing the best outcome to its stakeholders; Bank BTN is always consistent in emphasizing its focus as a leader in the housing finance industry. Nowadays, the business focus of Bank BTN is accentuated in three sectors: Mortgage & Consumer Banking, Housing & Commercial Banking, and Sharia Banking. Each group runs its business through lending, funding and other related services.
Experienced Professional Hire is a recruitment position who needs a competencies and special experienced in specific field according to company needs.
Currently, Bank BTN is looking for new candidates to join the Bank BTN big family. We are hiring Indonesia's best talent:
Wholesale Transaction Sales Department Head
- Have experience in Transaction Banking for at least 5 years
- Preferably at least have a Certificate in International Trade and Finance (CITF) and have competency certificate in Risk Management
- Have selling and negotiating skills
- Have high integrity and initiative
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills in building business relationships and identifying customer needs
- Have general knowledge of principles and practices of economics, accounting, financial market and banking
- Have experience in handling Transaction Banking for corporate and / or syndicated customers
- Know and understand the process flow of the Transaction Banking support system
- Have good problem solving skill
- Has an extensive network, especially with other banks
- Recruitment period: 23-30 November 2022
- Beware of scam!. Bank BTN never impose any fee in the recruitment process.
- Official announcement will be sent only via corporate email with the domain @btn.co.id & Bank BTN corporate SMS blast.
- The Recruitment Committee does not accept any form of gratuity.
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required kindly drop your CV to email address below.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.