Bank Mandiri Jobs: Officer Marketing & Research
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
For those of you who have good personality, disciplined, honest and passionate, if you want a career at PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk, we need workers for following position, grab the chance to join with us as:
Officer Marketing & Research - Digital Wholesale Banking
- Conduct research and analysis of wholesale transaction banking products.
- Research and analyze market trends related to wholesale transaction banking products.
- Perform benchmarking against other banks / financial institutions for wholesale transaction banking products.
- Prepare the necessary market data.
- Collaborate with the team to formulate strategies for the development and marketing of wholesale transaction banking products.
- Create up-to-date content for wholesale transaction banking products on the new KOPRA wholesale channel.
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in wholesale transaction banking and research.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker, and sharp in analysis.
- Willingness and enthusiasm for working with numbers, attention to detail, and data analysis.
- Capable of creating business presentations.
- Able to develop strategic planning.
- Willingness and ability to work within tight timelines.
- Employment type: Permanent employee
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, kindly apply to link below.
All stages in this recruitment are free of charge. Beware of all types of fraud on behalf of Bank Mandiri and ask for fees such as ticket and accommodation fees to the test location.