Bank Mandiri Jobs: Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
Bank Mandiri was established on 2 October 1998, as part of the bank restructuring program of the Government of Indonesia. In July 1999, four state-owned banks - Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim and Bapindo - were amalgamated into Bank Mandiri. The history of these four banks can be traced back to over 140 years, and together they had contributed to the beginning of the Indonesian banking sector. Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
For those of you who have good personality, disciplined, honest and passionate, if you want a career at PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk KCP Bengkulu Curup, we need workers for following position, grab the chance to join with us as:
Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
- Permanent Employee
We are looking for a qualified Relationship Manager to become part of Bank Mandiri core business. Prospective candidates must possess skills in deepening relationships with clients or equivalents with at least 3 years of working experience within corporate banking, investment banking, corporate finance, or advisory function.
Please refer to the Job Description below:
- Targeting new corporate clients and maintaining existing clients and progressively developing the clients' account strategy
- Proposing Name Clearance, targeted customer, and credit pipeline to Credit Committee
- Identifying cross-sell opportunities to deepen and increase the share of wallet by actively selling Bank Mandiri Group's products and services
- Working closely with Credit Analysts in arranging Credit Proposal, coordinating with Corporate Solution Group, and arranging technical meetings with Legal, Compliance, and Credit Operations
- Minimum 3 years of working experience within corporate banking, commercial banking, investment banking, corporate finance, or advisory function
- Minimum Bank Risk Management Certificate Level 1
- Have an understanding of Financial and Credit Reports
- Fluent in English (both oral & written) & have good presentation skills
- Strong logical and financial analytical skill
- Strong selling & negotiation skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Preferably able to speak other languages, such as Mandarin
- Deadline: February 29, 2024
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, kindly apply to link below.
All stages in this recruitment are free of charge. Beware of all types of fraud on behalf of Bank Mandiri and ask for fees such as ticket and accommodation fees to the test location.