Adhi Karya Jobs: Tax Staff
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk., (ADHI) started with a name Architecten-en-Ingenicure Annemersbedrijf Associatie Selleen de Bruyn, Reyerse en de Vries N.V. (Associate N.V.), a Dutch company that was nationalized on 11 March 1960, then changed its name to PN Adhi Karya. Along with ADHI journey, the nationalization process became the momentum that initiated infrastructure development in Indonesia. Then, based on the approval of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia, since 1 June 1974, the status of PN Adhi Karya changed to a Limited Liability Company. In 2004, ADHI became the first construction company whose shares are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Then as a publicly listed company, ADHI has been striving to continually maximize the performance for the benefit of all stakeholders as well as the rapidly increased Indonesian construction industry.
In addressing the gradually increased competition within the construction industry, the Company redefined its vision To Become a Leading Construction Company in Southeast Asia. The company also launched “Beyond Construction” as a tagline, which reflects the Company’s motivation to expand its business to other businesses related to ADHI current core business. In effort of tightening competitiveness, ADHI initiated improvements in various aspects such as to strengthen the organization and to also improve the Company’s internal capacity.
ADHI journey to become the leading construction companies in Southeast Asia region can only be achieved through consistency in improving competitiveness and enhancing the portfolio of ADHI construction projects that have been exercised up to today. The successful accomplishments of ADHI business are all due to the support and participation of all stakeholders including the community wherever ADHI operates. Considering that the Company is also part of the surrounding community, ADHI expresses its moral responsibility toward the society and the environment through a commitment to continually develop both the CSR Program and the Partnership and Community Development Program so that the Company can have a sustainable business operation.
PT Adhi Karya (Persero) Tbk., is a state owned enterprise (BUMN) which handle strategic and large scale project, invites you who smart, honest, responsible, as well as unpretentious to join our recruitment program with following terms.
Tax Staff - Jakarta
- Handle the company's financial tax
- Carry out recording activities up to the report presentation process and tax management activity for both internal and external
- Understand and able to create monthly and annual financial reports (data collection, payment, reporting)
- Mastery and manage E-Invoice & E-SPT for company income tax (PPh)
- Understand about PSAK 44 and PSAK 66
- Understand about the property company business in tax and financial management
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Taxation / Accounting
- Required language (s): Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required skills: good communication skill, good administration
- Preferably staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - Audit / Taxation or equivalent
- Preferably have worked in tax consulting office
- Have Brevet A / B certificate
- Able to operate accounting softwares (MYOB, Zahir, ACCURATE, SAP)
- Proficient Using Microsoft Office and Excel
- Have a fun personality, do a quick job and attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure and deadline
- Closing date: July 4, 2018
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge, beware of recruitment scam.