Pelabuhan Indonesia I Jobs: Office Administration and Finance Staff
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero), also known as PT Pelindo I, is a state owned enterperise (BUMN) which operating in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Riau Islands provinces.
Prior to 2008, the Company engaged in port service, container service, container terminal and depot, shipbuilding business, land, electricity and water services, fuel refueling, consolidation and distribution including animal, port consultancy service and customs area business.
Since 2008, in order to optimize the resources, the Company able to conduct other business activities including transportation service, rental and repair facilities, ship maintenance and equipment, shiploading, property outside port activity, industrial area, tourism and hospitality facilities, consultant service and surveyor, communication and information, port construction, expedition, healthcare, supply, shuttle bus, dive, tally, port fitting and scale.
Project Organization Kuala Tanjung is engaged in port business. This Project Organization focusing its main activities on the planning and development Kuala Tanjung port and industrial area. Currently, Project Organization Kuala Tanjung is needed contract employee for administrative and financial position. Let's join us.
Administrasi Perkantoran dan Keuangan
- Prepare the office administration in accordance with the applicable business processes in the company
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to complete the administration process
- Prepare file archiving documentation
- Prepare actual operational cost report
- Prepare financial accountability report
- Prepare financial budget control card
- Set up regular or non-regular bill payments
- Manage the execution of meeting
- Carry out reception activity
- Perform secretarial function
- Perform general affairs function
- Minimum Associate's degree (Diploma 3) majoring in Office Administration, Accounting, Management, Secretary
- Minimum GPA 3.0 from campus with accreditation grade A
- Mastery Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proficient in English (attach TOEFL test results with minimum score 550 or IELTS with minimum score 6)
- Maximum age 24 years old by May 1, 2018
- Experienced in office administration at least 1 year
- Attractive look
- Able to work with target
- Able to work under pressure
Those who are interested please apply to link below.