ASDP Indonesia Ferry Jobs: Manager Financial Accounting Procedures and Policies
ASDP was established as the provider of river and lake transportation and ferry transportation by Proyek ASDP and Ferry (PASDF).
Based on the Amendment of the Company Articles of Association, article 3, and Notarial Act No. 24 dated August 8, 2008 prepared and presented before Johny Dwikora Aron, SH Notary in Jakarta, the purposes and objectives of the Company is to conduct business in port service, river, lake, and sea transportation service , as well as to optimize the resources of the Company to generate high-quality and competitive goods and/or services in order to gain profit. In actualizing the purposes and objectives, the Company conduct business activities as follows:
Port services are providing facilities for terminal, dock, and other facilities, provision and/or service of fueling and clean water, vehicles pick up and drop off, and tug boat services.
Until 2015, ASDP Indonesia Ferry have been providing 195 ferry routes across Indonesia, which served by 139 fleets (commercial and pioneer). These routes are connected from Sabang to Merauke, and from Talaud to Rote.
Other than the main business activities, the Company can also conduct other business activity in an effort to optimize the utilization of sources for property, advertising, warehouse, office affairs, tourism facilities, leasing and operation of facilities and infrastructure of river, lake and ferry transportation.
Manager Prosedur and Kebijakan Akuntansi Keuangan
- Maximum 40 years old by September 10, 2018
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum GPA 3.00
Experienced in position:
- Managerial in the field of financial accounting procedures and policies minimum 3 years
- Staff in the field of financial accounting procedures and policies minimum 5 years
- Understand PSAK convergence with IFRS
- Have knowledge in Financial Accounting field
- Sound mind and body
- Have high integrity
- Have high leadership and managerial skills (POAC)
- Analytical, meticulous, and able to work under pressure
- Have good communication skill and attractive appearance
- Ready to be placed in the company's operational area
- Able to compile a Work Plan and Budget (RKA) in the field of accounting procedure and policy in accordance with the Company's Long Term Plan and Company Business Strategy to meet the requirements of Financial Accounting Standard (SAK)
- Able to develop accounting and financial policy, system and procedure through the identification of new standard and government regulations to be in accordance with the applicable accounting rule and provision
- Experienced in managed the Chart of Account (COA) includes determining and preparing new COA and aligning the subsidiary COA through analysis and coordination with related functions to meet financial accounting standard
- Able to evaluate task implementation in the field of financial accounting procedure and policy
- Able to prepare periodic reports on the financial accounting procedure and policy activities (monthly, quarterly, semester and yearly)
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae listed: name, place / date of birth, address, telephone / cellphone number, gender, religion, formal education, work experience, and recent photograph
- Legalized copy of education diploma and transcript
- Copy of graduation certificate from a certification institution related to financial accounting (If any)
- Copy of National Identity Card (KTP)
Those who are interested please send your complete application documents to email address: rekrutmen[at]indonesiaferry.co.id
By using the applicantion code: PKAK_Your Name, example: PKAK_Budi.
- Recruitment process is free of charge in any form.
- Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.