Bank Mandiri Jobs: Programmer
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
It is our aspiration to be able to give the best to all the stakeholders through economic prosperity, social welfare and nature conservation so that we can continue to contribute to achieving a sustainable Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
Programmer - Middleware / Integration - Jakarta
We are looking for a qualified Middleware / Integration Programmer who responsible for developing system as per requirements by collaborating with project owner, business partner, solution analyst, and other related stakeholders.
- Analyze business processes requirements and implement them into application system
- Create technical documentations of an application system
- Perform unit test for the developed application system
- Provide support on testing (bug fixing, performance test, penetration test)
- Provide support on deployment and migration
- Manage and maintain versioning of source code
- Have at least Bachelor Degree with education background from Computer Science / Information Technology
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong on logical Analysis
- Very good communication and interpersonal skill
- Teamwork player
- Have at least 3 years of experience as Programmer in Java
- Have at least 3 years of experience using RDBMS
- Familiar with UNIX (Linux, Solaris, etc) environment
- Possess experience on HTTP / ISO8583 for System Integration is an advantage
- Possess experience on Web Service for System Integration is an advantage
- Possess knowledge on WebMethods or any Middleware platform is an advantage
- Possess knowledge on other programming language / platform (.NET / PHP / etc) is an advantage
- Possess knowledge on transactional system such as Bill Payment or Banking Transaction is an advantage
Those who are interested please apply to link below.