Bank Mandiri Jobs: Senior IT Auditor - Internal Audit
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
It is our aspiration to be able to give the best to all the stakeholders through economic prosperity, social welfare and nature conservation so that we can continue to contribute to achieving a sustainable Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
Senior IT Auditor - Internal Audit - South Jakarta
- Prepare individual audit plan, audit programs, working paper, and audit report based on defined audit assignment.
- Supervise and perform field audit, especially in assessing risk & controls for information systems audit universe, including application systems, operating systems, database, IT system infrastructure, storage, as well as IT-related physical environmental.
- Perform compliance-based audit according to IT general controls program and regulatory specific requirements (Central Bank of Indonesia and Otoritas Jasa Keuangan).
- Provide advisory / consultation services for clients / auditee in information systems risks, as well as providing value-added IT improvements.
- Perform monitoring and adequacy of the implementation of previous audit recommendation on regular basis.
- Have at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university with education background preferably from Information Systems, Computer Science, or Information Technology related studies
- Minimum of Grade Point Average (GPA) 3.00 or equivalent
- Maximum age of 35 years old
- Fluent in English
- Have at least 5 years of information systems (information technology) auditing experience in large & complex IT environments (having work experience with Big-4 accounting firms will be an advantage)
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills, and very good in report written (in Bahasa Indonesia) is mandatory
- Good knowledge / practice in computer forensics procedure (evidence collection, acquisition, and analysis) will be an advantage
- Certified in information system auditing, i.e. CISA, or information security i.e. CISSP, GSEC
- Good understanding in IT-related banking regulatory requirements, i.e. PBI / SE BI and POJK / SE OJK
- Understand IT-related control practices, i.e. CoBIT, ISO / IEC, NIST, CISecurity, as well as other IT practices i.e. ITIL, PMI-PMBOK
- Understand general banking application systems and infrastructure, i.e. core systems, internet banking, mobile banking, ATM, etc
Those who are interested please apply to link below no later than August 11, 2019.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.