Brantas Abipraya Jobs: Performance Management Staff
PT Brantas Abipraya is a company that has business activities in the construction of irrigation. With over 35 years of experience, the Company is currently the leading company in the field of irrigation system in Indonesia.
Along with the rapid infrastructure development in Indonesia, the Company also covers non irrigation construction market segments such as construction of roads, bridges, buildings, and construction of the airports.
The Company has a shared commitment to run business processes with reference to standard requirements of Management System ISO-9001, ISO-14001, OHSAS 18001 & SMK3, in order to build a company with high competitiveness, provide satisfactory service to customers, generate profits and added value for shareholders, increasing competence and well-being of employees, as well as to meet the expectations of other stakeholders.
PT Brantas Abipraya has a strong position in the competition, especially due to its strengths such as a highly competitive cost structure, the company's expertis and its experience in several types of projects, especially in dam construction projects.
As such has positioned the Company as a market leader among the other major contractor companies.
Performance Management Staff
- Male, maximum 35 years old
- Have work experience in managing performance minimum 3 years
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Financial Management / Strategic Management with minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 scale
- Mastery Strategic Analysis and Strategic Planning concepts
- Mastery Balanced Scorecard and Performance Management System concepts
- Understand Primary and Secondary Research processes
- Mastery Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- Understand the use of Performance Management application
- Honest, diligent, thorough, innovative and communicative and able to work in team
- Have good presentation, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to work in a discipline and on target
- Willing to be placed throughout the Company's work area
- Status: Permanent
- Prepare the company's annual strategic analysis (macro, PESTEL and industry)
- Prepare the company's strategic planning
- Prepare Strategic Goal, KPI and company-level annual target
- Prepare report and analysis on achievement of Strategic Goal, KPI, and company level target
- Monitor the implementation of report on the achievement of Strategic Goal, KPI, target and work program at the unit level
- Prepare benchmarking analysis on the achievement of company performance
- Research and collect secondary data for market and competitor and its update
Those who are interested please apply to links below no later than June 28, 2019.