Bank BRI Jobs: Frontliner
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
Since August 1, 1992, under the Banking Law No. 7 year 1992 and Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia No. 21 year 1992, BRI’s status has been changed into a limited liabilities company. At that time, BRI’s ownership was still in the hand of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia for 100%. In 2003, the Indonesian Government decided to sell 30% of the bank’s shares, and therefore the bank became a public company under the official name of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., which is still used until now.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Majalaya currently requires dynamic and energic human resources for following position:
- Male / Female
- Minimum age 20 years old and maximum age 25 years old (not yet passed the 26th birthday)
- Minimum Diploma 3 graduate from state / private university / college
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Not married
- Minimum height 160 cm for male and 155 cm for female
- Have proportional weight
- Attractive look, confidence, hospitable, honest and able to communicate well
- Highly motivated to learn and work
- Able to work in team
- Mastery Microsoft Office
- Domiciled in East Bandung area
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of transcript
- Copy of electronic National Identity Card (e-KTP)
- Copy of Family Card (KK)
- Copy of Tax Identification Number (NPWP)
- Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Health Certificate
- 1 piece 4x6 cm recent color photograph
- 1 sheet full body color photograph
Application should be submitted directly or sent to:
- PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
- Kantor Cabang Majalaya
- Jl. Raya Laswi No. 258 Majalaya
- Kabupaten Bandung
- Jawa Barat 40382
The application should be received on August 15, 2019 at the latest.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.