Perum Perumnas Jobs: Photographer and Graphic Designer
Perumnas is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) in the form of a Public Company (Perum) where all of its shares are owned by the Government. Perumnas was established as a government solution in providing decent housing for the lower middle class.
The company was established based on Government Regulation Number 29 of 1974, amended by Government Regulation Number 12 of 1988, and was refined through Government Regulation No. 15 of 2004 dated May 10, 2004. Since its founding in 1974, Perumnas has always appeared and acted as a pioneer in the provision of housing and settlements for middle to lower income community.
Through the concept of large-scale development, Perumnas succeeded in making a significant contribution in the formation of residential areas and new cities spread throughout Indonesia.
As a SOE developer with national business scale, Perumnas has 7 Regional Business Areas I to VII and Rusunawa Regional.
Helvetia Medan, Ilir Barat Palembang, Banyumanik Semarang, Tamalanrea Makassar, Dukuh Menanggal Surabaya, Antapani Bandung is an example of large-scale settlements which the construction was initiated by Perumnas. The Settlement Area now has developed into a prospective "New City". In addition, Depok, Bogor, Tangerang, and Bekasi are also "New Cities" initiated by Perumnas and are now rapidly developing into a strategic area that serves as a buffer for the capital.
Photographer and Graphic Designer
- Conduct corporate photography and video editing activities
- Create a design concept that includes element of art, visual, brochure, poster, banner, etc.
- Develop creative ideas and have new innovation for design concept, web content and social media content
- Follow corporate communication activity with nimble and flexible
- Minimum Diploma 3 / Bachelor degree
- Preferably under 30 years old
- Fresh graduate / experienced as a Photographer and Graphic Designer
- Able to operate DSLR, mirrorless, handycam, drone (conditional)
- Understand and able to use photography product / property (indoor / outdoor) and able to carry out photo / video editing
- Skillful with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator / CorelDraw, Adobe Premiere (graphic design & video editing software)
- Take responsibility and maintain the photographic equipment used
- Able to work together in team, honest, disciplined, communicative and highly motivated
- Able to work under pressure and according to deadline
- Willing to work in the weekend and official travel if needed at any time
- Have a portfolio
- Contract position(s) available
- Placement: Head Office, Jakarta
- Closing date: September 30, 2019
Those who are interested please apply to link below.