Bank BRI Jobs: Relationship Manager (RM) Funding
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
Since August 1, 1992, under the Banking Law No. 7 year 1992 and Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia No. 21 year 1992, BRI’s status has been changed into a limited liabilities company. At that time, BRI’s ownership was still in the hand of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia for 100%. In 2003, the Indonesian Government decided to sell 30% of the bank’s shares, and therefore the bank became a public company under the official name of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., which is still used until now.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk opens career opportunity for the best Indonesian candidates to join the biggest bank in Indonesia. Through tangible evidence serving customers throughout the archipelago, this is your chance to appreciate the country by working with Bank BRI.
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), Tbk. Medan Regional Office opens career opportunities to fill the position as:
Relationship Manager (RM) Dana
- Maximum age 25 years old for fresh graduate and 30 years old for those who have experience as Funding Officer
- Minimum Diploma 3 from any accredited faculty / department of state / private university
- Minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00 scale
- Attractive appearance (good looking)
- Minimum height 165 cm for male and 158 cm for female
- Able to ride 2-wheeled vehicle or drive 4-wheeled vehicle, proven by driver's license type A (SIM A) and type C (SIM C)
- Willing to be placed in any BRI Medan Regional Office work unit
- Willing to undergo mandatory service for 5 (five) years if appointed as BRI permanent employee
- Do not have a core family relationship (husband / wife; children; sibling) or other family (uncle / aunt / nephew / in-law / son-in-law / grandfather / grandmother / and / or / grandchild) at BRI
Those who are interested please send your application via link below no later than November 16, 2019.
Beware of recruitment scam! BRI never charge any fee or cooperate with any travel agent in carry out this recruitment processes.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.