Bank Mandiri Jobs: Team Leader Budget and Investment Control Management | Kriya Mandiri
Team Leader - Budget & Investment Control Management - South Jakarta
We are looking for a Team Leader Budget & Investment Control Management who has experience in coordinating the preparation of Annual Corporate Plan (RKAP), Business Plans (RBB) and Corporate Plans (Corplan). Candidates must have knowledge in Banking Financial and Banking Business Modeling, controllership, activity based management and value based management. Candidates are prioritized to have experience in conducting financial projections, carrying out financial stress testing related to strategic risk management.
Please read Job Description below :
- Coordinate the preparation and development of a long-term strategic plan (corporate plan), Bank Business Plan (RBB) and bankwide / consolidated Corporate Plan (RKAP).
- Periodically review of Corplan, RBB and RKAP.
- Coordinate with other teams in ensuring the review of performance achievements up to the middle of the fiscal year, as the basis for revising the RKAP if needed and knowing the estimated performance achievements until the end of the year.
- Coordinate the process of allocating business targets and budget costs to all unit at the Head Office, Region and Oversees Office.
- Coordinate with other teams in reviewing business targets, cost target, work programs / initiatives and other targets proposed by all work units.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics (Accounting, Finance, etc.)
- Minimum 6 years working experience in related field
- Mastering Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and MS Access)
- Having experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Having knowledge in Financial Modeling
- Have experience in Cost Budgeting & Control
- Have knowledge in Cost and Benefit Analysis
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a team and also have ability to interact with coworkers
Good to Have Qualifications
- Intermediate Financial Analysis Training.
- Strategic planning training and corporate finance (M & A, corporate action, etc.
Kriya Mandiri Region 6 / Jawa 1 - Bandung
Mandiri Kriya is a part of our Corporate Social Responsibility program where we invite high school graduates to intern at all of Bank Mandiri network. As an intern, you will be given the opportunity to accumulate experience and skills necessary for the work place especially skills for banking operations. After successfully completing the Mandiri Kriya program, you will be eligible for Mandiri Education Aid, to assist you complete your graduate studies.
This intern opportunity is specific for candidates in West Java.
- Minimum High School graduate, with a minimum 6.5 average on the national test score
- Maximum age of 24 years old
- Remain unmarried during internship period
- Presentable and good communication skill
- Vacancy: 50 openings
- Customer Service
- Public Relations (PR)
- Microsoft / MS Office