Bank Mandiri Jobs: Junior Legal Officer
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
Junior Legal Officer
- Provide study, opinion and legal solution related to problems that arise in the Bank's activities, as well as the preparation of the Bank's internal provisions including policy, standard procedure, memoranda of procedure, product manual and technical instruction.
- Handle case and providing legal solution in the areas of litigation, legal action or alternative solution to dispute outside the court of non-criminal case which is bankwide and strategic.
- Handle Criminal Case which includes the formulation of strategy, handling and prevention of criminal cases / cases that are critical, bank-wide, complex related to the Bank's business and / or operational activity.
- Local/International graduates (S1) and postgraduates (S2) from law fields of studies
Grade Point Average:
- Graduate (S1): a minimum of 3.00 or equivalent;
- Postgraduate (S2): a minimum of 3.20 or equivalent
Maximum age for selection:
- 25 years old for Graduates (S1)
- 27 years old for Postgraduates (S2)
- Fluent in English for both written and verbal communication
- Remain to be Unmarried during the Program (1 year)
- Willing to be relocated all over Indonesia
- 30 positions available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Those who are interested please apply to link below no later than June 10, 2020.