Bank Mandiri Jobs: Junior Legal Officer | Team Leader Decentralized Compliance & Operational Risk IT
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
Junior Legal Officer
- Provide study, opinion and legal solution related to problem that arise in the Bank's activity, as well as the preparation of internal Bank regulations including policy, standard procedure, procedure memoranda, product manual and technical instruction
- Handle case and provide legal solutions in litigation, legal action or alternative dispute resolution outside the court on cases of Non Criminal bankwide and strategic nature
- Handle Criminal Case which includes the formulation of strategy, handle and prevention of criminal case that are critical, bank-wide, complex related to the Bank's business and / or operational activities
- Local / International graduates (S1) and postgraduates (S2) from Law fields of studies
Grade Point Average:
- Graduate (S1): a minimum of 3.00 or equivalent;
- Postgraduate (S2): a minimum of 3.20 or equivalent
Maximum age for selection:
- 25 years old for Graduates (S1)
- 27 years old for Postgraduates (S2)
- Fluent in English for both written and verbal communication
- Remain to be Unmarried during the Program (1 year)
- Willing to be relocated all over Indonesia
- 30 positions available
- Closing date: December 10, 2020
Team Leader Decentralized Compliance & Operational Risk IT - South Jakarta
- Ensure the implementation of Compliance Assurance Services function within the supervised group environment, including supervisory, review / examination, consultation & regulatory service activities as well as maintain the prudential principles and Good Corporate Governance principles in managing the Bank's operation
- As a coordinator and resource person (Subject Matter Expert) related to Operational Risk Management (ORM) within the supervised group environment including meeting operational criteria and supervising action plan in the context of implementing risk management so that they can be identified, minimized and recommended risk mitigation as early as possible
- As a unit that assist the Work Unit Head in carrying out responsibilities within the Directorate as long as it does not conflict with the Function of Compliance Unit (Ad-hoc Services)
- Have minimum 4 (four) years experience in Banking Information & Technology, fund risk management or internal audit
- Have the ability in the fields of Banking, General Audit, Investigation Fundamentals, Law, Credit, Investigation and Fraud Auditing, Risk Management, especially related to the Group being handled
- Have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Have the ability to negotiate in managing professional work relationship both within the Bank and in dealing with third party
- Understand external and internal regulations, especially those related to the work field of the Directorate, including subsidiary companies
- Uphold the principle of independence in expressing view and thought
- Have an understanding of operational risk methodology
- Have integrity by upholding ethics and implementing the code of conduct
- Mastery Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Has attended special training in the fields of Leadership, Operational Risk and Compliance
- Closing date: November 7, 2020
Please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia. Source: kalibrr.com