Bank Mandiri Jobs: Field Collector
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. Regional Collection & Recovery Region X opens career opportunities for candidates who are dedicated, highly motivated and able to work under pressure to fill the position of Field Collector, with the following qualifications:
- Attractive appearance and not married
- Male with minimum height 165 cm
- Physically and mentally fit
- Minimum possess Associate degree (Diploma 3) in any major, with minimum GPA 2.75 for State University graduate and 3.00 for Private University graduate
- Maximum age 26 years old for Fresh Graduate and 29 years old for Experienced candidates
- Computer literated minimum in Microsoft Office applications
- Ready to work hard and honest
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of a valid identity card (KTP)
- Legalized copy of diploma
- Legalized copy of transcript
- Recent color photograph size 4x6 cm
We are waiting for your application file immediately, and send it in one (1) pdf format file via email to address below.
Closing date: July 3, 2020.
For further information please contact: Bagian Consumer Collection & Recovery Makassar, Phone (0411) 363-6568.
Only qualified applicants with will be contacted for further process.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.