Bank BRI Jobs: Relationship Manager Kredit
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Wilayah Banjarmasin invites you who have attractive personality, active, dynamic and highly committed to join and develop your career with us as:
Relationship Manager Kredit
Join BRILiaN Banking Officer Program (BBOP)
To Continue to Work & Innovate to Build the Country
Position: Relationship Manager Kredit
Administrative Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum formal education Bachelor degree in any major from accredited university, preferably with accreditation grade A, and minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) 2.75 of 4.00 scale
- Must have superior achievements in sports and / or arts or other competitive events (culture and skills) at the international, national and or regional (provincial) level as evidenced by a charter / certificate and / or have work performance achievements in business / non-business sector if have work experience in other companies (as evidenced by a Work Experience Letter and an achievement certificate)
- Maximum age 30 years (not yet passed the 31st birthday)
- Attractive appearance and able to communicate well, and have an extensive network
- Have a Police Record Certificate (SKCK)
- Have an active SIM A / C and are able to drive a motor vehicle
- Do not have family relations with BRI employee throughout Indonesia
- Willing to be placed in any work unit under the BRI Banjarmasin Regional Office (South Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, East Kalimantan and North Kalimantan)
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send your application via link below no later than September 22, 2020.
Applicants who meet the administrative requirements & qualifications will be notified via SMS and Email from Bank BRI, to follow the next selection stage.
Bank BRI never collect any fee and not cooperate with any travel agent in carrying out the employee recruitment process.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.