Bank BRI Jobs: Teller | Customer Service
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
Announcement of Employee Recruitment for BRI Internship Program
For the fulfillment of BRI employee as Teller and Customer Service positions, the BRI Cabang Bangko inviting apprentices with qualifications as follow, while applications can be delivered directly to BRI Cabang Bangko Branch
Teller and Customer Service
- High School (SLTA) / Vocational School (SMK) graduate with minimum average score 7.0
- Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor degree (S1) with minimum GPA 2.75 and accredited
- High School (SLTA) / Vocational School (SMK) graduate, minimum 18 years old and maximum 20 years old (not yet 21 years old when participate in the selection).
- Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor degree (S1), maximum 24 years old (not yet 25 years old when following the selection)
- Male, minimum 165 cm
- Female, minimum 155 cm
- Fresh graduates are preferred
- Not married and willing to not married during the internship program
- Have good communication skill and attractive appearance
- Preferably domiciled in the Work Unit area
- Have Identity Card (KTP), Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) and Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Administrative Screening
- Interview Test (Initial and Final)
- Psychological Test
- Medical Check-Up
Internship Program Duration
The "BRILian Internship Program" is divided into 3 stages as follows:
- Teller / Customer Service / Customer Service Unit Basic
- Teller / Customer Service / Customer Service Unit Intermediate
- Teller / Customer Service / Customer Service Unit Advance
- Each stage duration is 12 months (1 year)
- Application letter should be received on October 31, 2020 at the latest.
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please submit your complete application to:
- PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
- Kantor Cabang Bangko
- Jl. Bangko Rendah No. 03 Bangko
- Kabupaten Merangin
- Jambi 37314
- Phone 0746 21008, 322377
Scam alert! BRI Bank never collect any fee or collaborate with any party (including travel agent, recruitment firm, etc.) in recruiting it's employee.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.