Bank Mandiri Jobs: Team Leader Tax Management | Banking Staff
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
The key to our success is our people & culture through innovation and teamwork. At Mandiri we have the prosperous spirit through innovation & teamwork.
We are a bank with dream & strive to be the pride of Indonesia. Lead as the best bank in ASEAN region by 2020. Thus we are looking for the best people with the strive to be the best and those people might be you.
We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being a part of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
For those of you who have good personality, disciplined, honest and passionate and want to develop your career in PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk., currently we are need new employee as:
Team Leader Tax Management – Accounting Group - South Jakarta
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader Tax Management handling tax dispute, providing tax advice, transfer pricing review, suggest tax planning and preparing CRS and FATCA report. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. The ideal candidate should also have a passion for compiling analysis or study and to learn new things. Please read Job Description below:
- Handling tax audit, tax objection and tax appeal. Attending tax court process and review data collection, correspondence with tax authority, provide management update on the progress of tax dispute. Assisting branch in handling tax audit, objection and correspondence with tax office.
- Providing clear tax advice for all related division. Reviewing transaction to ensure the taxation aspects. Providing tax clearance on agreement with customer and vendor to avoid tax dispute.
- Transfer pricing review. Work with a team (including subsidiary team) in preparing proper documentation, report and analysis in accordance with prevailing tax regulation.
- Suggest and arrange tax planning to Management, implementing tax planning and control the result.
- Responsible in preparing and reporting Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and Foreign Account Tax Compliance (FATCA).
- Reviewing tax system and procedure, work with a team in developing tax system.
- Preparing and delivery internal tax training.
- Fostering and maintaining professional relationships internally and externally (regulators, auditors, advisors)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Fiscal Adminisration
- Minimum 8 years working experience with roles in tax & accounting
- Minimum 5 years working in tax consultant
- Have knowledge Indonesian taxation treatment, regulation and tax treaty
- Have a passion for compiling analysis or study and to learn new things
- Must be able to work independently and as a team and also have ability to interact with coworkers
‘Good to Have’ Qualification
- Have Indonesian Tax Consultant Certified A, B and C
- Have job experience in Big Four Public Accounting Firm
- Have experience and knowledge of banking products and services
- Have capability and knowledge in digital banking / treasury / loan products
- Have experience in implementing accounting / banking products system
- Closing date: February 28, 2021
As a leading bank in Indonesia with aspirations to be the best bank in ASEAN by 2020, we invite highly talented and driven individuals across a wide area of expertise to fill in key positions in the bank. Challenge your abilities and further develop your skills at Mandiri, be a part of the journey to be the best bank in ASEAN by 2020 and get involved in prospering the nation
Key Job Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day office management
- Maintain administrative tasks such as filing and processing documents
- Perform ad-hoc administrative support functions / office management tasks
- Perform data management to support business unit operations
- Minimum Diploma Degree-3 (D3) with minimum of 2.75 from relevant fields of studies
- 24 years old for fresh graduates and
- 26 years old for with 2 years relevant experience
- Remain unmarried for fresh graduates
- Presentable and good communication skil
Perks and Benefits
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Clerical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Head Office: 150 positions; Closing date: June 30, 2021
- Region 1 / Sumatera 1: 30 positions; Closing date: June 30, 2021
- Region 2 / Sumatera 2: 30 positions; Closing date: December 31, 2020
- Region 3 / Jakarta 1: 30 positions; Closing date: December 7, 2020
- Region 6 / Jawa 1: 30 positions; Closing date: December 31, 2020
- Region 7 / Jawa 2: 30 positions; Closing date: December 31, 2020
Should you are interested with the positions and meet the qualifications required please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.