Bank BRI Jobs: Frontliner Magang
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
Since August 1, 1992, under the Banking Law No. 7 year 1992 and Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia No. 21 year 1992, BRI’s status has been changed into a limited liabilities company. At that time, BRI’s ownership was still in the hand of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia for 100%. In 2003, the Indonesian Government decided to sell 30% of the bank’s shares, and therefore the bank became a public company under the official name of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk., which is still used until now.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
Frontliner Magang (BRILian Internship Program) Kantor Cabang Jember
- Minimum possess Associate (Diploma 3) / Bachelor degree in any major
- Male / Female (preferably male)
- Maximum 24 years old (not yet passed the 25th birthday on administrative screening)
- Minimum height 157 cm for female and 165 cm for male
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Attractive appearance, hospitable, preferably have academic and / or non academic achivements
- Preferably domiciled in Jember
- Not married and willing to not marry during the internship program (3 years)
- Does not have immediate family (parent, sibling) who working at Bank BRI
- Have Bank BRI account (please attach the copy of saving book)
- Willing to be placed in any BRI Kantor Cabang Jember work unit
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please send your application to address below:
- PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Kantor Cabang Jember
- Jl. A. Yani No. 1
- Jawa Timur
Write "FL MAGANG" on top right of your envelope.
Scam alert! BRI never collects any fee or collaborates with any travel agent in carrying out the employee recruitment process.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.