Bank BRI Jobs: Frontliner
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
We are hiring.
- BRILian Internship Program
- Male / Female
- Maximum age 24 years old
- Minimum possess Associate degree (Diploma 3) degree
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Not married and willing to not marry during the internship program
- Able to communicate well and attractive appearance
- Minimum height 165 cm for male and 155 cm for female
- Computer literated (Microsoft Office)
- Preferably domiciled in Cepu and surrounding areas
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) and listed social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Identity Card (KTP)
- Family Card (KK)
- Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Recent full body photograph
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please send your application to email address below on June 7-8, 2021.
Scam alert! BRI never collects any fee or collaborates with any travel agent in carrying out the employee recruitment process.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.
lowker.bricepu[at]gmail.com (alamat email diverifikasi oleh akun medsos BRI Cepu)