Bank BRI Jobs: Frontliner
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, Sampit Branch office invites you who have an attractive, active, dynamic, and highly committed personality to join and develop your career with us for the following position:
Pemagangan Brilian Internship Program Jabatan Frontliner
- High School (SMA) / Vocational School (SMK) graduate with minimum average grade 7.0
- Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor degree with minimum GPA 2.75
- High School (SMA) / Vocational School (SMK) graduate: Minimum age 18 years old and maximum age 20 years old (not yet 21 yeras old when following the selection test)
- Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor degree: Maximum age 24 years old (not yet 25 yeras old when following the selection test)
- Preferably fresh graduate
- Not married and willing to not marry during the internship program
- Have good communication skill and attractive appearance
- Preferably domiciled in the area of the local work unit
- Have Identity Card (KTP), Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) and Police Certificate (SKCK)
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please send your complete application no later than October 15, 2021 to:
- BRI Kanca Sampit
- Jl. MT. Haryono No. 46 Sampit
- Murung Raya
- Kalimantan Tengah - 74322
For further information please contact SDM BRI Kanca Sampit 0531 - 21080.
Beware of recruitment scam. BRI recruitment is free of charge and not cooperate with any party including travel agent and recruitment firm.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.