Bank BRI Jobs: Brilian Internship Program Frontliner
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
- (Pemagangan Brilian Internship Program)
- High School (SMA) / Vocational School (SMK) graduate with average score 7.0
- Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor degree with minimum GPA 2.75
- High School (SMA) / Vocational School (SMK) graduate, minimum 18 years old and maximum 20 years old
- Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor degree, maximum 24 years old
- Preferably fresh graduate
- Not married and willing to not marry during the internship program
- Have good communication skill
- Attractive appearance
- Preferably domiciled in Batam City area
- Minimum height for female 155 cm and for male 160 cm
- Physically and mentally fit
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Photocopy of Identity Card (KTP)
- Photocopy of Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP)
- Photocopy of Family Card (KK)
- A valid Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Legalized photocopy of Diploma
- Legalized photocopy of Transcript
- 2 pieces 3x4 cm photograph
- 2 sheets full body photograph size 3R
- Employment Certificate for experienced candidates
- Other supporting documents
- Please include mobile phone number / WhatsApp number and email in your application
- For photograph please submit your latest photograph and do not use Camera 360 or similar application and not edited
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, kindly submit your complete application directly to address below no later than January 26, 2023.
- Kantor Cabang BRI Batam Center
- Bagian HC Lantai II
- Jalan Jenderal Sudirman No. 3
- Batam Center
- Kepulauan Riau
Scam alert! BRI Bank never collect any fee or collaborate with any party (including travel agent, recruitment firm, etc.) in recruiting it's employee.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.