Bank BRI Jobs: Brilian Internship Program - Teller
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) is one of the largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Initially, Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) was established in Purwokerto, Central Java by Raden Bei Aria Wirjaatmadja under the name of De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden or "Help and Savings Bank of the Aristocrats in Purwokerto", a financial institution which served people of the Indonesian nationality (the natives). The institution was incorporated on December 16, 1895, which later becomes the anniversary of BRI.
With the vision to become a leading commercial bank which always puts priority on customer satisfaction, and mission to carry out the best banking activities by putting priority on service to micro-, small- and medium enterprises in order to support the economy of the community. To provide prime service to customers through a widespread network which is supported by professional human resources by implementing the good corporate governance practice. To provide the optimum profit and benefit to stakeholders.
Through the experience and tangible evidence of serving its customers throughout the archipelago, here is your chance to give appreciation to the country by working with Bank BRI and becoming part of a bank that has served for more than 121 years for Indonesia.
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk open recruitment.
BRILian Internship Program Jabatan Teller
- Senior High School (SMA) / Senior Vocation High School (SMK) graduate with minimum average score 7.0
- Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor degree with minimum GPA 2.75
- Senior High School (SMA) / Senior Vocation High School (SMK) graduate minimum 18 years old and maximum 20 years old (not yet 21 years old when participating the selection test)
- Diploma 1 graduate up to Bachelor degree maximum age 24 years old (not yet 25 years old when participating in the selection test)
- Not married and willing to not marry during the internship program
- Have good communication skill and attractive appearance
- Male with minimum height 170 cm and female with minimum height 160 cm
- Preferably domiciled in Surabaya and surrounding areas
- Full body color photograph size 4R
- Color photograph size 4x6 cm
- Photocopy of Identity Card (KTP)
- Photocopy of Family Card (KK)
- Photocopy of Diploma
- Photocopy of Transcript
- Not Married Certificate from Kelurahan
- Photocopy of Police Certificate (SKCK)
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, please submit your complete application to link below no later than September 21, 2023.
Scam alert! BRI Bank never collect any fee or collaborate with any party (including travel agent, recruitment firm, etc.) in recruiting it's employee.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.